Saturday, September 20, 2008

More sketchbook

I felt like I should add more stuff to my blog. No really finished/polished pieces, just stuff from my sketchbook. Also, my scanner sucks, once again, so yeah. Poor quality.


The bottom right corner of the last one is supposed to be myself in profile, but I didn't have reference so I don't think it came out very accurately.

5 comments:

Sophie Diao said...

hi Taylor! I love your style c: and I think your self portrait came out wellllll. I noticed that most of the people you draw resemble you, which is totally awesome

taylorprice said...

Thank you Sophieee =]
And yeah...I've heard that my drawings look like myself a few times. I don't generally try to do that...but meh. Lol.

Thomas Roisland said...

Taylor,
These are great. Reminds me of CSSSA. What's awesome about your drawings is that they look like the characters really exists in that they have depth and a three dimensional look.
I love the first frame of the comic page! Keep it up!

Meghan said...

Tayllooorrrr!!
You have such a charming style, I love it to pieces! Post more stuff on blogspooottt :D

Susan Yung said...

These are amazing taylor!!!!!! If only i had more time to draw! reminds me of how detailed you draw at CSSSA! I miss it so much!!!! i miss you too! love your style!